CURTILAGE – Search and Seizure SUPERCHARGED!™
In this live online 3-hour Search and Seizure SUPERCHARGED! class, retired FLETC Senior Legal Instructor Bruce-Alan Barnard takes an in-depth look at the developing Fourth Amendment law governing the physical intrusion of CURTILAGE. Topics include:
• The Concept of Curtilage
• Curtilage as a Privacy Intrusion Concept
• Curtilage as a Physical Intrusion Concept
• Determining the Curtilage Boundary
• Curtilage and Portable Dwellings
• The Future of Curtilage in Three-Dimensional Space
A certificate of completion will be emailed to each individual upon completion of the course.
The price for this three-hour live online class is only $25. Seating in the LEA ONE virtual classroom is limited so register today!